List of good slot machines available at Bovada
choose either free-play mode or real money
Last update: August, 2018.
I spent a full day painstakingly surveying nearly 100 of Bovada's slots, sorting the good from the bad. Now you don't have to spend lots of time wading through the slots to find the good ones. You're welcome. :)
This page lists only the "good" slots. Much of Bovada's offerings are old and ugly, so I don't list those here. This page is just the good stuf. I also listed only the mobile-friendly slots. Note, a few of the slots are on Bovada's sister site, Slots.lv.
I have the full list of slots (including the older, uglier and non-mobile-friendly ones) on my Mac-friendly casinos page, but don't let the name fool you, those slots will work on Mac or Windows. That page also has the list of table games and video poker.
- 777 Deluxe
- A Night with Cleo (ADULT)
- Birds of Fury
- Champs Élysées
- Diamond Dragon
- Fast and Sexy
- Jackpot Piñatas (mobile only)
- Koi Garden
- Lion's Roar (Slots.lv)
- Multiplier Man
- Mystic Wolf (Slots.lv)
- Robin Hood
- Rise of Poseidon
- Scary Rich 3 (Slots.lv)
- Star Jewels
- Streetball Star
- Tiger Treasures
- Treasure Island
- Vikings' Victory
Play slots online
I suggest you play something other than slots because the slot odds are so bad. You could also play online with fake money, because then it doesn't matter if you lose. A good casino for free-play is Bovada, since it requires no download and no registration. (If you see a registration box, you can close it and continue without registering.) You can play with real money too, though I hope you won't (or at least won't bet more than you can comfortably afford to lose).
All my slot machine articles
- Slot machine basics. How much it costs to play, how much you can win, expected loss, why they're a bad bet, why they're popular, how you can limit your losses, speed of play
- How to play slot machines
- Slot returns. How much they pay back.
- The Randomness Principle. Slots don't continually get looser and tighter as they're played. They don't have to.
- How they work. Explains the randomness principle, and runs through the math to show how a game returns a particular payback percentage. There's a companion page on Par sheets.
- Slot Machine Myths
- Slot Machine B.S. Wrong info that's published elsewhere.
- Strategies. Tips for increasing your chances of winning, and saving money.
- Slot Jackpots. Odds of hitting the jackpot, progressive jackpots, and other jackpot topics.
- Skill-Based Slots. The scoop on the new games in which your results aren't entirely determined by chance.
- Slot Machine malfunctions. How and why slot machines screw up, causing players to think they've won the jackpot when they really haven't.
- Slot Machine Simulator. I programmed an exact replica of the Blazing 7s slot (odds-wise). Click it to play thousands of spins in one second and see how you do.
- List of good Bovada slots. I spent a full day surveying Bovada's voluminous offerings and extracted only the few with nice, modern graphics and mobile-compatibility.