- Added how to deal with Bitcoin in my gambling taxes article
- New feature: Historical info on my map of the strip
- Added Fremont to my Hall of Shame.
- New article: Things to Do in Vegas
- New article: Shopping in Vegas
- Started the Hall of Shame, to chastise the Sahara for baselessly suing local blog Vital Vegas.
- Overhauled the Who owns what? page (Las Vegas casino ownership), along with the timeline
- Overhauled the Is online gambling legal? article
- New article: State-by-state penalties for illegal gambling
- New article: Is it legal to run affiliate ads for online casinos?
- Added a Craps Rolls Generator.
- Rewrote the Betting Systems article from scratch
- Started the Betting Systems Tests page
- Added a Martingale System Tester.
- VegasClick becomes Easy Vegas.
- New tool: Roulette Odds Calculator
- New tool: Roulette Number Generator (system tester)
- New article: How much do dealers make?
- Created two new Vegas Strip Maps from scratch, retiring the old one.
- Added how much tips equals how much dealer and cocktail waitress yearly earnings to the Tipping Guide
- Added cheapest buffets to the Cheap Eats page
- Created a simulator to show how likely it is to hit different numbers in roulette after various numbers of spins.
- Created a simulator to show that RRbRbbbRbR in roulette is no more likely than RRRRRRRRRR.
- New article on how to calculate the house edge.
- New article: 8 ways to gamble
- Made a new page of suggested casino reforms
- New article: Why people gamble, and gambling addiction
- New article: Good Bovada Slots
- Separated the modern slots from old slots on the Mac casinos page
- Added how long it takes to hit a slot jackpot
- Added info about slot
- New article: mobile-friendly games at Bovada
- Made an app that generates random baccarat shoes, as well as a commission calculator
- Added the snazzy new mobile menus
- Made most of the rest of the site mobile-friendly
- Rewrote the Coin Pushers article
- Updated lots of content throughout the site
- Completely overhauled my slot machines content, including these brand-new pages: how to play, returns & paybacks, the randomness principle, myths, B.S., jackpots, skill-based slots.
- Vegas casinos surprisingly unprofitable.
- Slot machine malfunctions.
How and why slot machines sometimes screw up, causing players to
think they've won the jackpot when they really haven't.
- Free drinks for low-rollers to
- Free parking on the strip going bye-bye
- Updated the coupons page
- New page: Best of Vegas.
- Several updates to the list of casinos.
- Started to make the site mobile-friendly
- Updated lots of various content
- Went through 1/4 of the
site to make sure the info is up to date. 10/13
- Vegas Strip Map. After ten
years, I finally got around to drawing my own map, and it's
getting decent reviews. 12/10
- Airport Express bus. Finally, a bus that goes straight from the airport to the South Strip! 12/10
- Coupons. What self-respecting Vegas website would be complete without a page on coupons? Well, here ya go. 12/10
- Gambling & Taxes. Yes, gambling winnings are taxable, but you can deduct your losses. Here's the full scoop. 12/10
- Overhauled the $30,000 betting system challenge 11/10
- All about taxis in Vegas 11/10
- Vegas Babysitters. Who to call if you bring your kids to town. See especially the "Parents Night Out" services which take kids to a rec center, mini golf, etc. 11/10
- Vegas News. A new section,
sporadically updated. 11/10
- Myths & Facts in the movie "21", recommended by Micky Rosa himself! 3/08
- Completely redid the list of casinos 3/08
- Completely reorganized the Vegetarian Eats page
- Brand new page on Gambling 101
- Brand new page on Cheap Eats
- Completely overhauled the Comps page