Shopping in Las Vegas
Last update: November, 2018.
Indoor MallsThere are a number of large, indoor shopping malls on the Strip.
- Fashion Show Mall. More than just fashion, boasting more than 200 stores in its 1.9 million square feet.
- Grand Canal Shoppes (Palazzo). 208 shops, 736,228 square feet.
- Forum Shops (Caesars Palace). 270 shops, 636,000 square feet.
- Miracle Mile (Planet Hollywood). 200 shops, 475,000 square feet.
- The Shops at Crystals (City Center). 45 shops, 500,000 square feet.
- Wynn Esplanade. 19 shops.
- Bellagio Shops. 27 shops.
- Le Boulevard (Paris). 15 shops.
- The Shoppes (Mandalay Bay). 29 shops
- Grand Bazaar Shops (Bally's). 46 shops.
- Linq Promenade. 40 shops in 200,000 square feet
- Strat Tower Shops. 41 shops
Downtown Container Park. Super-quirky, built from shipping containers. 15 shops off the beaten path, including an outlet of the Kappa Toys, Gamblers General Store, Black Spade Tattoo, Vintage NV, and a few clothing stores. Don't miss the big treehouse with the 33' tall slide, and the huge praying Mantis sculpture that spews real fire at night.
Souvenirs. While souvenir shops abound, the Bonanza Gift Shop touts itself as the world's largest gift shop, and they may be right. 2460 S. Las Vegas Blvd. @ Sahara
Showcase Mall. Only a handful of shops, but they include quirky ones like M&M's World, the Coca-Cola Store including a museum, and a three-story Adidas Performance Center. Look for the giant Coke bottle. 3785 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Gambler's General Store. Cards, dice, chips, tables, books, supplies, souvenirs, you name it. 800 S. Main St. (Downtown).
Chinatown Plaza. 4255 Spring Mountain Rd., west of the Strip.
Magic. Houdini's Magic Shops are scattered throughout, including Circus Circus, New York New York, Planet Hollywood, and the Venetian. (more)