Las Vegas Strip Maps
Last update: October, 2019.
I drew you not just one, but two different maps of the Las Vegas Strip. Take your pick. Both maps are to-scale north-to-south, but not so much east-to-west. By the way, mine are the only Strip maps that show both buses from the airport.
Maps from other websites
If you don't like my maps, here are some others I found. Some of them are quite dated, though.
Other Maps of the Strip
- 3D map with little buildings (2019). This is the very best map of the strip, which I wish I'd been clever enough to make. Each casino is depicted with a small drawing of its building, making it really easy to understand. It doesn't show the monorail stops, but here's a similar strip map from the Monorail company which does. The only downside of these maps are that they're wide rather than tall, and hard to view on phones, even if you turn your phone sideways.
- Wizard of Vegas (2013). This is the second-best map of the strip, another one I wish I'd been clever enough to think of making. Each casino is depicted with its logo, making it both visually interesting and easy to understand.
- Las Vegas How-To (2019). It's decent enough. Their best idea was putting circle markers next to the labels so you can see exactly where the casinos are. I used that as inspiration to make the first map above.
- La Epic Club Crawls (circa 2018). If you like simple and easy, you're not gonna do better than this one.
- Hot Mama's map (circa 2018). Any description I type wouldn't do it justice, you have to see it. Visually awesome, I'm a fan.
- CheapoVegas (2013). Their soft design was the inspiration for my second map, above.
- Vegas Today & Tomorrow (2011). A dizzying buffet of maps. Take a look at the Strip with construction since 2003 highlighted in green, or see a color-coded map of which companies own which casinos.
- Historical Map (2007). Shows not just what hotels are on the strip, but which ones used to be there.
Maps of hotel interiors
Vegas properties are big. Sometimes you'll need a map to navigate inside the casino! You can see such maps at Vegas Casino Info.